Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Nokia V50 Firmware

Hi! It's me Joan again and I am not going to sell you computers, furniture, appliances or motorcycles in the Philippines! But I am going to tell you about the latest NOKIA update... Totally off my regular topics.

If you remember my old post about voiding your Nokia warranty, then here's another reason why you should really change your product code.

Nokia recently released a new Firmware upgrade.  So, of course, I immediately upgraded my firmware to the latest version and I really love it!!!  Now I have the V50.


What's new? Well, I guess the best feature is the kinetic main menu! This was not available in the V40 upgrade.  Now even my main menu has kinetic scrolling!

You will also notice that the music player's layout is nicer.  I love my phone more than ever!

Go Nokia!

Now back to my advertisement:  If you have relatives or loved ones in the Philippines and you would like to give them gifts like computers, furniture, appliances and motorcycles, then go visit EMCOR!  The number one retail appliance store in the Philippines!

This is for Technorati: XWSBJXUGJ2US

1 comment: